Sarisbury Green had first known settlements as far back as the Bronze Age and then Roman Empire. Whilst not a village the area is popular for the diversity of property styles and not having so many new developments the plot sizes for homes in this area tend to be larger. Sarisbury Green itself has a cricket pavilion and on many a barly summer’s day the sound of leather on willow can be heard.
Originally Sarisbury Green came under the parish of Titchfield, this covered the West of Fareham to the Eastern banks of the River Hamble; for many of the locals if wishing to go to Church they would have to make the journey by foot, horse or cart, so in 1835 St Paul’s church was built and this is located on Barnes Lane opposite the Green.
Universal marina is situated of Crableck Lane, another possible location for berthing facilities for boat owners.